A. General Conditions.
- Abstracts must be submitted before September 30th, 2023 (23:59, Chile).
- Accepted abstracts will be published on the workshop website and workshop book.
- Withdrawal of abstracts can only be accepted if notified in writing and subsequently confirmed by the OPW2023 Secretariat. It is only possible to withdraw an abstract until 14 days after notification of acceptance.
- By submitting an abstract, you agree to the OPW Abstract Requirements.
B. Abstract Requirements
- All authors are aware that their names appear on this abstract.
- The presenting author must pay the corresponding fee no later than 40 days after accepting an abstract.
- The OPW2023 Secretariat reserves the right to exclude any abstract that is not followed by a payment of the entrant fee no later than 60 days after notification of acceptance.
- If accepted for poster presentation, the presenting author agrees to present their poster according to the poster guidelines that will be communicated by email.
- If accepted for oral presentation, the presenting author must present the abstract during the scheduled time/date and/or upload all presentation files before the deadline of October, 2023. The above is in accordance with the oral guidelines that will be communicated by email.
- The presenting author will keep the OPW2023 Secretary informed of any changes to the contact information provided.
C. Abstracts Guidelines
The following guidelines should be followed when submitting an abstract for oral or poster presentation:
- Please use the available template to submit your abstract. Be sure to carefully read each recommendation provided in the template.
- Abstracts must be a 350-word maximum extension for the main body in a Letter page in a portrait layout.
- The abstract title should be written in Times New Roman 12-point font, bold, lowercase, and centered.
- Each author’s full name should be written in Times New Roman 11-point font, providing the name the last name first, followed by the initials of the first name. The first author should be in italics and underlined, and a superscript number should be inserted after each author’s name to identify their affiliations.
- The author’s affiliations should start with the same superscript number provided in the author’s list and be written in Times New Roman 10-point font. Please, include the first author’s email address
- The main body of the text should be written in Times New Roman 12-point font, justified, and single-spaced. This section must be a 350-word maximum extension considering keywords and acknowledgment.
- Include 3-5 keywords immediately after the main body.
- Optionally, a brief acknowledgment can be included in the main body.
- Optionally authors can include figures, graphs, and tables in the abstract. They should be centered and placed where they are referenced in the text.
- Optionally, a brief list of three references maximum can be included. These should be denoted by superscript numbers in the text and should be listed at the end of the text in Times New Roman 11-point font.
D. Reviewing and notification
- The OPW2023 Scientific Committee will review the abstract.
- For all inquiries regarding abstracts and speakers, please get in touch with the OPW2023 Secretariat at email@example.com.